- I wouldn’t be where I am right now without Kate’s help. She helped me accomplish so much and I will never forget
that. I hope she continues to help others as she has helped me, because I know they’d appreciate it. (Anna, aged 16)
- We had some very dark times and I didn’t think we would come out the other side, but Claire has become ‘my girl’ again
all thanks to Kate. Excellent work. (Mother of Claire, aged 17)
- Thanks for all the fantastic help given to me. I wouldn’t have recovered without it. Thanks to Kate’s help
I have been able to get through my GCSEs and can enjoy my life again! It really means a lot to me. Thanks again. (David, age 16)
- Thank you. I am so grateful for what Kate has done. It has helped me so much. Thank you so much
again to help me defeat OCD! (Fay, aged 12)
- Thanks for all the support over the last year. Kate’s kindness, patience and understanding has been wonderful …
and has helped us move on from a difficult place. (Parents of Hannah, aged 15)
- Before I met Kate I had previously met with another lady for quite a while and I felt like, if it didn’t work with her
then why would it with anyone else. I remember not wanting to go to therapy, as I didn’t want to be labelled. I met with Kate at a time in my life when I had no confidence. Since
meeting Kate my life has changed dramatically. Her words were there when I needed them. She made me feel as if I left the worries behind in the room. I can’t say thank you
enough. (Jane, aged 15)
- I am so grateful that we found Kate. She has been absolutely wonderful for Charlotte.
She speaks about E/RP and OCD in a child centric and positive way. She has empowered her to recognise the OCD as a brain glitch and given her the practical tools to manage when she
gets stuck. We all feel more confident and knowledgeable about OCD and we are committed to building her resilience. Thanks to the sessions, we are extremely hopeful about the future.
Kate's intuition, knowledge, and gempathy make her a wonderful therapist for young children. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any parent of young children who are
experiencing similar difficulties. Parent of Charlotte, age 8.
*All names and identifying information has been changed to preserve confidentiality*